Friday, November 12, 2010

I know. I need to update.

Sorry, but I was on vacation for ten days and it was AWESOME!

My cousin got married and it was beautiful.  Nothing sarcastic to say about it.

I got to wear an awesome, vintage dress that fit like a glove.  And whoa.  There was no 2% spandex in clothes back then.  Yeeeeeeah...

I did a circuit workout class with one of my best friends from college, and it was INSANE!  The trainer was pretty hot,  but I walked like I was about to give birth, for the next two days.

Got to see some ridiculously cute babies.  But managed to avoid changing any diapers.  And come on, we all know baby poop is really bad.  Like REALLY bad.

K, this isn't really funny and I am tired.  So I'll think of something tomorrow.

PEACE OUT!

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment